Friday, November 13, 2009

Country Club India - Country Club Kovalam Experience












Dear Country Club,

I had a very nice vacation and experience with Country Club Kovalam, I had gone with my wife & my 2 children under the complimentary scheme as a part of my Country Club Membership.
We all family member enjoyed the stay in country club kovalam, and the food. We had stayed in Country Club Kovalam for 3 Days. I have attached a couple of snaps of my wife & children taken at country club kovalam backyar and near kovalam beach.

Your country club kovalam property is very nice, clean & spacious. Staff too were very co-operative & helpful.

Special Thanks to Country Club Reservation executive who helped in my reservation.




With regards.

Avinash B Dhavale
Membership No-NAS-MM-160
Country Club Mumbai